Purpose built for endurance, Canada Goose remain at the forefront of outdoor performance wear with its renowned collection of high quality products. First established in 1957 by Sam Tick, the brand embraces new technologies, merged with classic structure to make investment products which last and last. This Rideau Parka is one of the traditionally designed Parka's by the brand, showing clear military inspired influence. It features as one of the pieces within the Thermal Experience Index and is specifically designed with Canada Goose's own technically created material.
- The Rideau Parka is specially designed for sub-zero temperatures and promises warmth when wearing in up to -20 degrees. A minimal design, this jacket is easy to accommodate your personal style and featuresArctic-Tech fabric for guaranteed insulation.
- Rideau Parka
- Fill: 625 duck down
- Canada Goose Thermal Experience Index: TE13
- Arctic-Tech fabric
- Napoleon pocket
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Insulated Windguard
- Storm flap pocket and zip cover
- Fleece lined chin guard
- Side sleeve Canada Goose branding
- Reverse sewn Expedition branding
- 2 below pockets with button fasten
- Heavy duty: YKK 2-way zip
- Made in Canada