Handmade in France, the Aigle Parcours Iso Open Wellington Boots are crafted from durable natural rubber material and fully waterproof protection. The boots feature exceptional comfort with a tri-density rubber sole for shock absorbing cushioning, an integrated waterproof zip and insulating neoprene interior lining. Complete with signature Aigle branding to the front, these premium boots are ideal for everyday wear in outdoor conditions and terrain.
- Parcours Iso Open Wellington Boots
- Signature Aigle branding to the front
- Handmade in France
- Durable natural rubber material
- Fully waterproof protection
- High profile design
- Tri-density rubber sole
- Shock absorbing cushioning
- Allows you to walk further without getting tired
- Integrated waterproof zipper
- Insulating neoprene lining
- Traction tread sole built for tough terrain
- Material: 100% Gomma Plus natural rubber, Lining: 4.5mm Neoprene, Insole: 4.5mm Neoprene, Sole: 100% Rubber
- Clean boots after each use with either water or water and a mild Neutral PH soap. Wipe the boots clean with a lint-free cloth. A few times a year, or more often if you use your boot daily, apply a dose of Swipol to treat the rubber. Allow it to resume its original appearance.
- Keep away from sources of light or heat and in an upright position after cleaning.